Congratulations To Our New 2017-2018 Officers
Recently, we gathered for our annual cookout where we enjoyed a great time together, but one of the highlights was the swearing in of our new officers.
We would like to extend a warm congratulations to the following members and wish them success in the coming year!
- President: Keith Parnell
- Vice President / President-Elect: Jon Maskell
- Secretary: Allan Reynolds
- Treasurer: Cindy Cook
Board – 1 year
- Mike Imperial (Festevents Chair)
- Rob McWilliams (Social Events Chair)
- Joe Wilder (Sergeant At Arms, Board)
Board – 2 years
- Paulette Benson (Vice President of Membership)
- Tom Cannone (Vice President of Marketing)
- Randy Wright (Special Advisor to The President)
Board – 3 years
- Peggy McPhillips (Immediate Past President)
- Mike Fraser (Vice President of Finance)
- Carin Carr (Vice President of Fundraising)
Sergeants at Arms
- Joe Wilder (Sergeant At Arms, Luncheons)
- Ken Meek (Sergeant At Arms, Luncheons)
If you see them out and about, wish them good luck! And if you’re interested in finding out more about the Cosmopolitan Club of Norfolk, contact us. We’d be happy to have you attend our next meeting, where you can learn more about our club and our passions.
See you soon!